Bulk Fulfilment for MyPost Users
Bulk fulfilment is now available for MyPost Business users on the Pro and Pro Plus plans!
Once you've connected your MyPost Business account to Addition, you can create fulfilment groups and bulk print labels for your shipments.
As a Pro and Pro Plus user, it's recommended you setup your Shipping Automation rules to make the fulfilment process quicker and easier.
Work through this series of steps, or view the fulfilment demonstration below.
- From the Addition dashboard click Orders and select orders you want to fulfill
- Select Create a new fulfilment group
- Give the group a title and Save
Complete Step 1 - Create Shipments
- Correct any error messages
- Select a different package, or change the delivery service if required
- Select all the orders and click Create Shipments
Your shipments will automatically move to Step 2
Complete Step 2 - Pay & Print labels
- Select the orders and click Pay for Shipments
- Select the orders and from the More Actions drop down options, select Print Shipping labels Note: It can take a couple of minutes for labels to generate, retry after a minute if an error message is encountered
- (Optional) Select the orders and from More Actions dropdown options, select Print Packing slips
- Final step, select the orders and click Fulfil Orders in Shopify
Click Step 3 to view all the fulfilled orders in the group
Once your orders are fulfilled, your orders will move to Step 3 - you can refer back to this screen at anytime to review the shipment details.