Using Addition to fulfill? For our Basic, Pro and Pro Plus users, you have full access to custom Packing Slips. This includes printing metadata fields on the packing slip, adding your store logo and even using the free text field to insert your shipping or returns policy.
How to video guide and steps on customising and printing packing slips for your store.
Print Packing slips:
- Click on 'Orders' on the left side menu
- Select the orders you want to print packing slips for
- The 'Print packing slip' option will appear, select and packing slips will load in a separate window
Edit Packing slip settings:
- Click on 'Settings' on the left side menu
- Select 'Accounts'
- Click 'View' next to your MyPost Business, eParcel or StarTrack account
- Scroll down to the Packing Slip section, where you can edit the details that will appear on your packing slip