Australia Post eParcel A6 CN22 Labels
Australia Post launched new A6 international labels and we're excited to support printing these labels from within Addition.
eParcel customers can now optimise their warehouse management processes and print A6 labels for both domestic and international shipments.
- This does not include signed for services such as PTI7 (you must still use CN23)
- This service does not apply to MyPost Business account users, only eParcel/ParcelSend accounts can print on A6/thermal printers
About using A6 international (CN22) for all international products
- Orders of weight less than or equal to 2kg, the international services available are AIR8, ECM8, ECD8, PTI8+RPI8.
- With orders of weight more than 2kg, the international services available are AIR8+ECM8
Meeting A6 (CN22) label criteria
You must meet the following criteria to enable an A6 (CN22) label, otherwise the system will default to the A5 (CN23) label.
- Parcel dimensions are less than or equal to 90 cm (L + W + D combined)
- The greatest parcel dimension is less than or equal to 60 cm
- Total consignment value is less than or equal to $500 AUD
- Parcel weight is less than or equal to 2 kg
- Parcel is being delivered to a country that permits the CN22 A6 label (refer to the table below)
The following table is from Australia Post: