Connect eParcel (ParcelSend) or StarTrack to Addition
To integrate your StarTrack or eParcel account with Addition you will need to first connect the Shipping & Tracking API provided by Australia Post. If you don't already have the API key and Password, follow these next steps to request these details.
- Register for a Developer account on the Australia Post Developer platform.
https://developers.auspost.com.au/register. If you have an account already setup, you can simply login.
- While logged into your developer account, register for the Shipping & Tracking API.
When registering for the Shipping & Tracking API, make sure you select "Addition" as your integration platform. This will ensure your account is registered against our service and save you from having to run through the testing process.
- Within 1-2 business days you will receive an email with your production credentials.
Connect your Shipping & Tracking API
- From the Addition app, click into Settings on the left hand menu and select Accounts
- Select Link next to either eParcel or StarTrack and enter your account details from the PDF file you would have received
Example for a StarTrack account connection:
If you have any issues you can send the PDF file with your Australia Post Customer Number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your myshopify.com domain so we know which is your store. We will complete the setup so that that rates in your store are your agreed rates.