Connect your MyPost Business account
Step 1: Log into MyPost Business
- Log into your MyPost Business account as the primary account holder. Only this user can connect to partners and edit payment methods.
- URL: https://auspost.com.au/mypost-business/auth/
Step 2: Navigate to Platform Partners page
- Navigate to the Platform Partners page under the Business Details option in the drop-down menu at the top right of the page.
If you can't see "Platform Partners in the left side menu, you are not the primary account holder. You will need to have the primary account user login to retrieve the token.
Step 3: Connect with Addition Partner
- Connect with the Addition partner to claim your partner token
This process will step you through adding Addition as a Platform Partner to your MyPost account and adding a stored payment card on your account.
Storing your card on MyPost business is required as part of the connection process to verify your account.
Please note: You won't be billed for connecting to a partner.
Once you have completed the connection, your partner token will be generated, and you can copy it to move to the next step.
Step 4: Update your account with the partner token
- Navigate to the Settings page in Addition.
- Click Accounts and find your MyPost account which requires updating.
- Click View to open the account settings.
- Paste your newly acquired token into the "Partner token" field on the account form and click Save.
Congratulations! You have now updated your MyPost account.