Pay & Print Labels in Addition
After creating shipments, the next step in the Fulfillment Process is to lodge your MyPost Business order and print shipping labels.
- From within the fulfillment you are working on, click Order Manifests.
- You'll be taken to the list of un-manifested shipments. Click Select all. Alternatively, individually select the shipments you'd like.
- Click Create Lodgement.
- Give the new lodgement a name and click Save.
- Then navigate back to the fulfillment by clicking the link in the top left corner of the screen.
NOTE: If you can't move past the 'Create Lodgement' screen, it's likely you have a credit card error. This could be caused by insufficient funds, or an out of date credit/debit card linked to your MyPost Business account. If you need to update your card details follow our guide: Update your MyPost Business payment details.
- The next step is to print shipping labels, click Shipping Labels.
- You'll be taken to the list of shipments you just created. Click Select all to select all of the shipments. Alternatively, individually select the shipments you'd like.
- Click Create Labels.
- Give your label a title and click Save.
- Next, select the labels you just created and download to save or print them.