Pay & Print Labels through the MyPost Business Portal
It is possible to pay & print labels within the MyPost business portal, but not recommended.
We recommend you can complete the whole process within Addition.
After creating shipments, the next step in the MyPost Business Fulfillment Process is to pay postage costs and print shipping labels. If you follow the instructions below you'll be taken to the MyPost Business platform to pay and print.
Pay & Print
- From within the fulfillment you are working on, click Print & Pay. This will take you to the MyPost Business portal.
- Login using your MyPost Business email and password.
- You'll be taken to the list of orders making up the fulfillment you just created. Click Select all. Alternatively, individually select the orders you'd like.
- Click Pay & Print.
- On the following page you have the opportunity to 'Book a pickup' and double check the orders you'd like to pay for. Then click Proceed to Payment.
- Fill in your payment details and click Pay now.
- When you see the 'Payment successful' screen, scroll down to Print shipping labels. Follow the prompts to export your order addresses to labels.
After you've done this, you're ready for the next step, mark orders as fulfilled in Shopify.