Pay & Print Labels through the MyPost Business Portal
Exclusive to MyPost Business users on the Basic Plan, you have the option to import your orders into Addition to start the fulfilment process (create shipments) and then continue to pay & print labels within the MyPost business portal. This capability is only available when creating fulfilment groups, not for single order fulfilment.
First, set your Fulfillment Strategy
- From your Australia Post Shipping dashboard, click Settings.
- Click Accounts.
- Click your saved MyPost Business account.
- Then scroll down to the 'Fulfillment Strategy' section.
- Select from 'Pay & print labels inside Addition' or 'Pay & print labels through MyPost Business portal' and click Save.
Important Note: Set your fulfillment strategy preference before you begin a fulfillment. Do not change this setting part way through the fulfillment process as this will cause an error.
Next, Create Shipments
- From the Addition dashboard navigate to the Orders screen
- You will see a list of all orders and their order status. This is a real-time reflection of orders received by your Shopify store
- By default, the app shows Unfulfilled or Partially fulfilled orders highlighted in orange, (if you see Fulfilled orders on this screen, it means they have not yet been archived in Shopify).
- Valid addresses will have a green tick next to them, to correct an invalid address, click on the address and edit the mismatched postcode or suburb spelling etc
- Select all the orders you want to fulfill and click Create new fulfilment group
- Choose the MyPost Business account you would like to use, then give the fulfilment a title and click Save & view group.
- From within the order group you are working on, click Create Shipments.
- The first order in your fulfilment group will open. On each order in the fulfilment group you can:
- Fill in the shipment details for the order
- Make changes to the postage service (Parcel Post, to Express Post for example)
- Fill in details about insurance and if a signature is required
- Change the package if needed
- Click Save and move onto the next order at top right of the screen.
- Once you have worked through all the orders in the fulfilment group - navigate back to the fulfilment group page by clicking the back arrow in the top left corner of the screen.
Pay & Print
- From within the fulfillment you are working on, click Print & Pay. This will take you to the MyPost Business portal.
- Login using your MyPost Business email and password.
- From the Orders screen, the shipments you just created in Addition will appear here. Click Select all. Alternatively, individually select the orders you'd like.
- Click Pay & Print.
- On the following page you have the opportunity to 'Book a pickup' and double check the orders you'd like to pay for. Then click Proceed to Payment.
- Select your preferred payment method and click Pay now.
- When you see the 'Payment successful' screen, scroll down to Print shipping labels.
- When ready to fulfill, navigate back to the Addition app
- Click on Fulfill Orders within the fulfilment group you are processing