Connect your MyPost Business account to Addition
To fulfill orders (print labels) and/or to show your discounts rates at the checkout you'll first have to connect your MyPost account to the Addition app.
MyPost Business is an account with Australia Post, which allows businesses to manage fulfillments, print labels, save on shipping costs, and also pay for shipping online. If you haven't already opened a MyPost Business account you'll need to do that now - click here to register for a free account.
Video demo on how to connect MyPost Business to Addition:
Or, our written steps here:
- From the Addition dashboard click Settings, then Accounts
- In the 'Accounts' section click Add Account
- Click Link next to the 'MyPost Business' option
- On the 'Create account' screen, fill in your MyPost Business account details and copy over the Partner token from your MyPost Business Account
- Click Save, and you're all set
NOTE: If you do not have your MyPost Partner Token yet, click on the blue "Get partner token" link on the right of the screen. You will be redirected to the Platform Partners page, where you can generate the token for "Addition".