About MyPost Business Order Fulfilment
If you have a MyPost Business account you can use Addition to create shipments, print labels, pay for your shipping and mark orders as fulfilled in Shopify.
MyPost Business is a free account with Australia Post which allows businesses to manage fulfilments, print labels, save on shipping costs, and also pay for shipping online.
Our app acts as the link between your MyPost Business account and your Shopify store, meaning you no longer have to go to and fro the two portals anymore. Addition imports your customer orders from Shopify, allowing you to easily print labels and manage the fulfilment process.
The Order Fulfillment Process
The MyPost Business order fulfilment follows these steps:
- Begin your fulfilment (Select the orders and create a fulfilment group)
- Create Shipments (Check your order addresses and create shipments for them)
- Order Manifests (Create a MyPost Business order and automatically pay via the card saved to your Australia Post account)
- Shipping Labels (Print your shipping labels)
- Fulfil Orders (Mark your orders as fulfilled)
To use the app for order fulfilment, you'll need to first:
- Open a MyPost Business account if you don't already have one. Find out everything you need to know at the Australia Post MyPost Business page.
- Connect your MyPost Business account with your Addition account.
- Sync your locations between your Shopify store and Australia Post Shipping account.
Once you're set up for order fulfilment, you are ready to begin your first fulfilment.