Fulfilling eParcel Orders
*Important to note: The fulfilment processes of eParcel and MyPost in Addition differ. This guide is specific to eParcel only.
eParcel is a freight management tool from Australia Post which allows businesses to manage fulfilments, print labels, save on shipping costs, and pay for their shipping online.
If you have an eParcel account you can use Addition to easily fulfil orders, create delivery manifests and print labels - all while accessing your agreed rates.
Our app acts as the link between your eParcel account and your Shopify store. Addition imports your customer orders from Shopify, allowing you to easily print labels and manage your fulfilment process.
The order fulfilment process
The eParcel order fulfilment follows these steps:
- Begin your fulfilment (Select the orders and create a fulfilment group)
- Create Shipments (Check your order addresses and create shipments for them)
- Shipping Labels (Download your shipping labels ready to print)
- Order Manifests (Lodge your order with eParcel & download manifest)
- Fulfil Orders (Mark your orders as fulfilled)
To use the app for order fulfilment you'll need to first:
- Created your eParcel account if you haven't already. You'll do that at the Australia Post eParcel site.
- Next, register and connect your Shipping and Tracking API Key.
- Then, use your Shipping and Tracking API Key to connect your eParcel account to Addition.
- Sync your locations between your Shopify store and Addition accounts.
Once you're set up for order fulfilment, you are ready to create your first fulfilment.