Delete or edit a Shipment
How to delete a shipment
Order manifest step has not been completed
- Open the fulfilment group containing the shipment.
- Select the order from the list.
- Scroll down to the shipment
- Click Actions on the right of the shipment.
- Click Delete on the right hand side of the shipment.
Order manifest step has been completed
If you have already manifested a shipment, you can't delete it yourself - you need to get in touch with Australia Post.
- MyPost/eParcel: Login to your AusPost account and reach out to their support team. Here is a demo on how to request a refund directly in the MyPost Business portal.
- StarTrack: Email the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide them with your account number and the connote number to be deleted.
How to edit a shipment
This is a feature we're working on, for now you'll need to delete your shipment and restart the 'Create shipment' step, with the new details.