Add a Location
Setting up locations allows you to track inventory, quote accurate shipping rates and provides 'sender details' for shipping labels, so you'll need at least one location setup to use the app.
Locations are added via your Shopify admin, and will be reflected in Addition once you Resync Locations.
How to add a Location
- From your Shopify dashboard, click Settings, then Locations.
- Here you'll see a list of locations.
- Click Add location.
- Give your new location a name and fill in the address.
- Click Save. Now you'll see your new location added to the list.
- The last thing you need to do is Resync your Locations in Addition so the app is made aware of this change.